everyone is posting about mini sessions these days- so i thought i would too!
as in, i will post about other people’s mini sessions, cause i have no mini- or full length sessions of anything to offer.
anyhoo, if you are looking to update your family pictures- now is the time! i have two awesome photographer friends, and they are both offering very reasonably priced mini sessions- so please check out:
my lovely friend jenny bishop. i have blogged about her plenty as she has taken a ton of our family pictures, and most recently (almost a year ago!!!! yikes. time has flown) took Mia’s newborn pics.
jenny is up in scottsdale and has 3 different days to pick from:
my supertalented friend erin dezago will be serving the gilbert and chandler areas well- so check her out!!!!!!
- 30 minute mini-session at one of two pre-determined locations
- 10 images to choose from in an online gallery
- one digitial file emailed to you for printing as you desire
- (and the best part…) 25 custom designed double-sided Holiday cards with envelopes
- All for only $125
- Add-on options are all 10 images on CD with copyright release for $50 or extra 25 cards for $35.
Sessions will be available on these dates:
- Saturday, October 27th at 3:15, 4:00, and 4:45 pm at the Riparian Preserve in Gilbert (Greenfield & Guadalupe)
- Saturday, November 3rd at 3:15, 4:00, and 4:45 pm in Downtown Chandler
I am happy to open more dates/times if you can fill them, which is why I am also offering an extra 25 cards for each referral you send my way that books a session! For two booking referrals, I will throw the CD your way for free! Merry Early Christmas to you!
And, because photos are always more fun than words, here are the cards available::
hope you contact one of these awesome ladies. they are both stay-at-home moms, so i am all about getting their businesses out there, and they are both ridiculously talented and professional.
i can’t believe it’s alrady time to say this but- happy holidays (pictures)!!!! 🙂